Applicants must complete the following prior to applying:
Wild Mind Intensive and one (1) of the following programs: (NOTE: Animas online intensives do not qualify as prerequisites)
Wild Mind Intensive and any two (2) other Animas intensives (but not the Council and Mirror Intensive or the Nature and the Human Soul Intensive).
REQUIREMENTS TO COMPLETE THE WMTP LEVEL 1 CERTIFICATE PROGRAM:
1) Wild Mind Intensive (WMI)
2) The Way of Council and the Art of Mirroring Intensive (CMI)
3) Nature and the Human Soul (NATHS) aka Soulcentric Developmental Wheel Intensive
4) Wild Mind Mirroring Training (WMMT)
5) Wild Mind Training Residential (5 days) (WMTR)
Note: You must complete the WMI & CMI, prior to the WMMT
You must complete the WMI, CMI, NATHS, and WMMT prior to the WMTR.
We ask that you read Wild Mind before applying to the WMTP and that you read Nature and the Human Soul before attending the NATHS Intensive.
Practicum Requirement (one of the following, after completing all Program Components):
1) Use of the NBMHP with individuals in your setting (not in a group format) and designed in conjunction with and supervised by an Animas Wild Mind mentor. For example, therapy, coaching, counseling, mentoring, or other PHDG services either in an office or, preferably, in a nature-based setting, with recorded sessions later reviewed with your Animas mentor.
2)* Produce, promote, co-create, and co-guide, with an Animas guide, your own Wild Mind-based group intensive in your own community. Note: this should be undertaken only if you have group facilitation skills — and also promotional skills so you can ensure the intensive will occur! *Your intensive may be co-promoted on the Animas website. This could be a single 4-day program, four 1-day programs, two 2-day programs, etc.
3) Your own idea — surprise us! Supervised by an Animas Wild Mind mentor.
4) Participate as an assistant clan leader (ACL) on an Animas Wild Mind Intensive. (These opportunities are rare and require your completion of the WMTP. This option depends upon available space for ACLs, guide availability, number of enrolled participants, location, and other logistics.) For reference, Animas typically offers 2 or 3 Wild Mind Intensives per year. If you believe you could promote and fill a Wild Mind Intensive in your own watershed, please contact us. If that works, you’d be creating your own ACL opportunity on an Animas Wild Mind Intensive.
A Level 1 certificate is awarded upon completion of the core components and the practicum.
Levels 2 and 3 of Wild Mind Training:
In response to our trainees’ desires to cultivate additional skills in the Wild Mind Work, we have created an advanced training curriculum that leads to a Level 2 Certificate. Level 2 offers additional intensives and trainings in Soul-centric Dreamwork, Shadow Work, and Deep Imagination Work.
Level 3 adds the Group Facilitation in Nature program. Level 3 graduates are eligible to apply for membership in the Wild Mind Guides Guild.
The newly formed Wild Mind Guides Guild is more fully described in another document.
Briefly, Members of the Wild Mind Guides Guild will have their names on the Wild Mind Book Website Guild Page. In addition, they receive eligibility to be a co-guide on Animas Wild Mind Intensives when needed or that are self-produced and promoted.
Please email Brian Stafford at [email protected] for more details about the guild.
1. WMTP Application Fee: $50 (non-refundable, one-time fee)
2. Upon acceptance to WMTP: $400 WMTP Administrative Fee (non-refundable, one-time fee). This fee helps offset administrative costs of managing WMTP.
3. Programs Fees: For current program fees, please see the specific program listings on the website.
CEU / ACADEMIC CREDIT
We are applying CEU credits for nearly all PHDG disciplines for the trainings and are working to receive them for the WMI, CMI, NATHS, and additional trainings.
We are also seeking partners for undergraduate and graduate academic credit. Please inquire, if interested.
Continuing Education credits, Academic Credits, and practicum support incur additional fees.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’ve met the minimum eligibility requirements and are ready to apply, please download the WMTP APPLICATION.
Questions? Please contact us at 970-259-0585, [email protected], or [email protected].
Note: The Wild Mind Training Program is not primarly intended as a path to becoming an Animas guide, although sometimes we’ll have openings for new guides. Rather, the primary intention is to support you to incorporate wholing and Self-healing practices into your professional practice or in your community more generally.